“MOST HIGH LEVEL TRAINING COURSES JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. THIS PROGRAM TAUGHT US HOW WE SHOULD SHOW UP, BE SUCCESSFUL AND CREATE THE RESULTS WE WANT. IT’S NOT A PROGRAM THAT YOU LEAVE IN A BINDER; YOU CARRY IT WITH YOU AND USE IT!”
WOMEN ACHIEVE™ IS DESIGNED TO HELP COMPANIES:
• Narrow the gender leadership gap
• Retain talent
• Optimize the performance of women leaders
The program provides cutting edge concepts and tools to build awareness, leadership expertise, and the resilience required to keep women moving forward in challenging executive careers.
THE WOMEN ACHIEVE™ PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Discussion and exploration of the various elements that hold us back from optimum performance along with tools to help us improve our overall approach.
GROUP COACHING CALLS
Group coaching calls focus on the application and practice of The Achieve System™ tools and concepts to key challenges and day to day work.
ACHIEVE E-LEARNING PROGRAM
Achieve concepts are further reviewed through the online videos, lessons and worksheets.
The Achieve e-Learning Classroom Includes:
• Brief but powerful, weekly lessons, each focusing on a different element of Women Achieve™ and supported with written lessons and worksheets.
• Monthly large group coaching calls. Participants share challenges, apply Achieve concepts and tools to day to day work, ask questions, and share best practices.
• Text and email messaging is provided as reminders to participants.
ACHIEVE COACH LIASON
Working with participants throughout the program via periodic touch point calls, the Achieve Coach Liaison helps to cement learning and sustain the application of the program’s tools and concepts to daily tasks and team initiatives.
The participants meet to acknowledge the ground taken on key initiatives and the adaptation of new and empowering practices, as well as the expansion of positive mindsets all culminating in higher levels of performance and productivity.
Throughout the Women Achieve™ Program, participants engage in interactive exercises and discussions and learn to utilize a methodology for taking on their and their team’s key initiatives and challenges. Women Achieve™ is a powerful, practical and proven tool for women on the move.
EXPANDED WOMEN ACHIEVE™ PROGRAM OPTIONS
Focusing on women on the move, the keynote event uses Achieve concepts to create a discussion around increased self- awareness and techniques to be applied to personal and team leadership.
KEYNOTE EVENT FORMAT
Participants engage in interactive exercises and discussion and leave with a methodology for taking on their and their team’s key initiatives and challenges.
The Achieve Coach works directly on the participant’s challenges, opportunities, goals and obstacles. The Achieve Coach helps to plot out the strategy to get to the coachee’s desired outcomes.
“It has grounded me as a leader. Now I’m focused on both achieving results and who I am being as a leader in our organization.”
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING FORMAT
• 45-60 minute scheduled calls with an Achieve Coach focused on the participant’s goals, along with application and practice of self empowering concepts and tools
• Access to the Achieve e-Learning classroom, including online videos, written lessons
• Achieve Coaching Workbook as a reference through the program.
• In-Person session with the Achieve Coach.
WOMEN TOGETHER EXECUTIVE LEVEL COACHING
A virtual group coaching experience, engaging women from several different companies, or across the same company.
“The program has been invaluable. During a typical coaching engagement, I feel as though I am the only one struggling with a cultural or organizational problem.
These sessions have brought to light that we are all struggling with common issues. Knowing that it is universal has helped me face them more bravely. I am now not just struggling for my own well – being…we are in this together.”
WOMEN TOGETHER EXECUTIVE LEVEL COACHING FORMAT
• Two hour kick off call is required to introduce participants to the concepts and tools that will be used throughout the coaching program.
• Two one hour group coaching calls per month. Women share challenges, learn and apply tools, share experiences, and best practices and build their network.
• One private coaching call per participant per month.
• Coach’s on-call availability. As women practice tools, they may need a brief call to sustain the right practice in order to create new habits and approaches
• Visuals are provided to support the concepts and tools introduced and to emphasize the assigned monthly practices.
LET’S ACHIEVE TOGETHER