DEVELOPED TO MAKE NEW AND TRANSITIONING TALENT AS EFFECTIVE AS POSSIBLE, ACHIEVE ONBOARDING
HELPS TALENT DEFINE A CLEAR PICTURE OF SUCCESS AND DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS AND CAPACITY TO HIT THE
The program combines a variety of delivery options including telephone coaching, virtual sessions and online learning to create a powerful, transformative experience.
The team program designed to raise both the skills and commitment level of the participants and provides them with tools to effectively manage their performance and achieve success.
• Virtual program introduction where participants learn about the Achieve System concepts of high performance.
• One-on-One Coaching Sessions designed to increase job performance, team alignment and work output.
• Immediately actionable content delivered via brief but powerful video lessons, online content and worksheets.
ACHIEVE ONBOARDING PROGRAM
The participant begins one-on-one coaching, focusing on what success looks like for the first 30 days, applying the fundamentals of The Achieve System™ to take ownership of their new role.
The participant creates Point B of performance goals, identifying opportunities to expand capacity within their organization, become clear on how to measure success, an assure alignment with leadership.
Capturing momentum, the participant further hones what success looks like both for themselves and their team and establishes the firm foundation needed create a winning culture with their organization.
EXPANDED WOMEN ACHIEVE™ PROGRAM OPTIONS
• Understand their role in organization’s workforce, learn to embrace it and fulfill expectations.
• Gain techniques and strategies for setting goals, tackling difficult proj cts getting the most out of themselves and their people.
• Create a plan of action (a Point B) to enhance their efficiency and potential.
• Identify ways to upgrade their Operating Framework to support the organization’s mission, vision and strategy fundamentals of The Achieve System™ to take ownership of their new role.
• Develop the ability to adjust and adapt to a changing, dynamic work environment.
• Align themselves with the organization’s priorities to ensure that they are maximizing their time and resources.
• Fundamentals of The Achieve System™ to take ownership of their new role.
LET’S ACHIEVE TOGETHER